Weight Watcher Smart Points: 5
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 15 Minutes
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup peanut butter or almond butter. Even cashew butter would be great!
- 1½ cups kosher for Passover confectioner's sugar
- 9 pieces matzah, broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- First up, put your chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a sauce pan and cook on low to medium heat until all melted and no lumps remain
- Then add in the vanilla.Now add your broken up matzah in and coat in the chocolate.After that, pour on the confectioner’s sugar and mix up until all your matzah is covered.Spread on wax paper to cool
- Then eat and enjoy!Store in an airtight container if there is any left!